Priority Business Brokers is a National Mergers & Acquisitions firm. We assist business owners through the valuation and sale of their business, confidentially. Our team can serve small “mom and pop” companies with $100,000 in annual revenue to companies with revenue in excess of $50,000,000 annually. Priority Business Brokers works with clients on the buy or sell side of a transaction, so whether you want to establish an exit strategy, sell your business confidentially, or are an investor/group acquiring a cash flow generating company, we can help!
Our Services Include:
- Business Valuations – Assist in determining the Most Probable Sales Price. (MPSP)
- Business Sales – Develop a comprehensive business package and market your business confidentially. We provide a preliminary process for negotiation and assist with due diligence period, then finalizing business sale.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Outline the risks and benefits of the proposed merger or acquisition; complete a valuation of the proposed branch or division; handle the negotiation process.
- Franchising – Assist the business owner with establishing a franchise structure and a Franchise Disclosure Document. Assist in the creation of operational and supporting material to begin franchising.
- Exit Strategy/Succession Planning – As a business owner, you’ve built equity in the business. We help you turn it into cash through sale, merger, IPO, liquidation of assets, or buyout.