When purchasing a business, you should evaluate the historical performance, operations/support, current management and staff, competition, and potential for growth. Buying an existing cash-flowing business presents less risk than a start-up. Financially, you are reviewing a history of actual performance rather than estimates. Allow our team at Priority Business Brokers to help you find the right opportunity.
Our Buying Process
We work on behalf of our buyers to source companies that meet their desired geographical and investment criteria.
- Source Companies
- Assess Financials & Operations
- Assist Preparation of Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Assist Deal Structure Negotiations
- Assist Due Diligence Planning
- Assist Finance Arrangement Options
- Assist Purchase Agreement and Bill of Sale Preparation
- Review Closing Documents