Selling a business is a complex process and must remain confidential. Priority Business Brokers understands that each business is unique and a “one size fits all” valuation model or process is not an effective way to sell your business.
Our brokers are knowledgeable, seasoned professionals who have experience valuing/selling companies in various industries and currently own or have sold their own businesses in the past. Priority Business Brokers has been in your shoes!
Our Selling Process
We work on behalf of our sellers to properly value and sell their business confidentially.
- Provide Complimentary Business Valuation
- Review Financials & Operations
- Develop Marketing Packet (CIM)
- Set Goals and Identify Ideal Buyer
- Tailer Non-Disclosure Agreement to Business
- Screen Prospective Buyers
- Assist with Deal Structure
- Receive and Review Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Assist with Due Diligence Period
- Review Purchase Agreement and Closing Documents
- Close Sale of Business